среда, 25 марта 2015 г.

My school

Примерный текст темы №7. 

My school 

My name is … . I live in Saint Petersburg and go to school number 74. My school day starts at 8:45 and finishes at 1:25 or 2:30.
I study in the fourth form. I have got 11 subjects. Five times a week I have Russian, … . Four times a week I have English, … .Three times a week I have Reading, … . Twice a week I have … . Once a week I have … .
At English lessons we read, write, listen and speak English. In Maths class we count and do sums. [ПРОДОЛЖИТЬ ПРО ОСТАЛЬНЫЕ ПРЕДМЕТЫ (используйте ключевые слова – см. табл. ниже).]
Maths
count (считать), do sums (решать примеры)
Russian
write exercises, learn rules
Reading
read books, learn poems, speak about books
Nature Study
learn about animals and plants, learn about planets
History
learn about our city Saint Petersburg
Art
draw pictures
P.E.
run, jump, play football, basketball, badminton …
Handicraft
learn how to make different things

My favourite lesson is … . I like it because … .
My classroom is very comfortable. [ОПИСАТЬ КЛАСС ПО МОДЕЛИ English 4 part 1 p.57 №10]
At school we wear school uniform – a white blouse, a grey jacket and skirt (a white shirt, a grey jacket and trousers).
I love my school.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий