среда, 25 марта 2015 г.

My working Day

Примерный текст темы №3. 


My working Day

I usually get up at 7 o’clock in the morning. I go to the bathroom, wash my hands and face, and clean my teeth. Then I have breakfast. My mum cooks very tasty breakfast for me. After that I put on my school uniform and go to school.
The lessons start at 8.45. I have 5 or 6 lessons every day. At 11.05 we go to the school café and eat lunch. School day finishes at 2.10.
After school I play with my friends at the playground. I come home at 3 o’clock. Then I have dinner and do my homework. On Tuesday and Thursday I go to the sports school (music school, art school, drama school …). We run, jump and play football there. (I play the piano. I draw pictures.).
In the evening I read books, watch TV or play computer games. At 10 o’clock I take a shower and go to bed.
On Saturday and Sunday we don’t go to school and I don’t get up at 7 o’clock. Last Sunday I got up at 9 o’clock. Then I had breakfast and watched TV. At 11 o’clock my mother and I went for a walk in the park. We had a good time. It was fun!.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий