среда, 25 марта 2015 г.

I like animals

Примерный текст темы №5. 


I like animals

I like animals very much. There are wild animals and domestic animals. We can see wild animals in the zoo. Last week my mother and I went to the zoo. We saw a lot of animals there: tigers and lions, elephants and monkeys, giraffes and crocodiles, wolves and foxes, white bears and brown bears, horses and hares. The elephant is the biggest four-legged animal. It has got a very long nose – a trunk, and two long white teeth – tusks. The giraffe has got the longest neck. The hare’s tail is shorter than the tiger’s tail. We watched monkeys. They were very funny. They jumped, ran and made funny faces. I think that monkeys are the most interesting animals.
A lot of people have got pets. I have got a cat. Her name is Pussy. She is two years old. She is black and white. Pussy is very clever. She answers her name. I teach her to jump high. Sometimes I take Pussy for a walk. I give Pussy cat food to eat and milk to drink. She also likes cheese and cookies. My mother and I look after her. I love Pussy very much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий