четверг, 3 марта 2016 г.

Hometask 03/03/16


Transform into Reported Speech
     1.      Peter said: “I live in New York”
     2.      Kate says: “My mum is talking on the telephone” 
     3.      Jill and Mary said: “We like working in Paris”
     4.      Mr. Smith said: “She's coming to the party” 
     5.      Mother asked: "Please help me carry this, Bob" 
     6.      Jane said: “He works in a bank”
     7.      Father says to me: "Don't do that!" 
     8.      My friend says: “I don’t have a computer” 
     9.      My parents said: “We often meet friends in London at the weekend”
     10.  Jack said: “David doesn’t have any children”
     11.  The student said: "Don’t open the window, please"
     12.  Lucy’s father said: “Lucy is reading a book in front of the fire”
     13.  Tony says: “I hate mushrooms” 
     14.  My best friend asked: "Can you help me with my homework, please?" 
     15.  My father said: “They often go on holiday in July”
     16.  My brother says: “I'm sleeping”
     17.  My friends said: “We’re working”
     18.  Chris said: “I’m taking the train to Berlin”
     19.  Julie says: “I don’t like going out much”
     20.  Granny asks: "Please buy some milk"
     21.  Jack asked: "Please come early, Lily" 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий